Sariah has been anticipating this party for quite sometime now and made several request, which I tried to fulfill. The list goes;
1. She wanted a Princess Birthday
2. Pink Princess cake
3. A pinata filled with candy
4. A trip to Chuckie Cheeses, which I am still working on.

Auntie LaLa is responsible for this ADORABLE Princess Birthday T-Shirt! It reads, "Princess Sariah" in the bottom front and "Birthday Girl" in the back

This little guy has plans to marry Sariah someday! How cute is that?!
Everything Princess!
"Say Cheese!"
Blowing out the Birthday Candle.
Beating the Princess Tiara Pinata
"Educational" Princess Computer from Dad and Mom

Princess stickers and accessories from Sadie, Sophie & Ammon.
Trying on her new shoes from Rocky, Chelsea, Tysho, Lincoln, and Maelee. Sariah was in HEAVEN!

So many gifts! Thank you!
I think she had a wonderful time. Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
Love,
Dad, Mom, Sadie, Sophie & Ammon
That was the best Princess party I have even been to!:D I was hoping you were going to post one of the Pinata shots. Hehe!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I will not be posting anymore pinata pictures because let's just say things got a little out of hand and I was freaking out over which child was going to be injured! I had a horrified look on my face the entire pinata experience! LOL! BJ
ReplyDeleteWow, I can't believe she is four!! Brayden turns four in October and that is crazy. . . Good job on the party!
ReplyDelete