Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hula 101


Sadie, Sophie & Sariah learning a new dance.


Sariah and Sadie gracefully moving their arms.


Sophie shaking her hips.

The girls have enjoyed their Hula class! They love swaying their hips to the music and gracefully moving their hands and fingers! I love that they have the opportunity to learn a little Hawaiian Culture. Sariah did great the first two classes and she continues to do well the first fifteen minutes, but more than that she gets bored. I signed her up for a tap/ballet combo class, which I think she will enjoy! It is also great to have Auntie LaLa here to help with a few pointers because she is such a fantastic Hula Dancer! I tried to Hula for a couple of minutes and it is a work-out! A fun work-out though. I am so proud of Sadie and Sophie for their willingness to try something new...they are naturals when it comes to Hula!

2 comments:

  1. Shout out to Auntie LaLa, yeah? LOL! I love it. The girls are shaking what there mama gave them! With the help of there Auntie LaLa's expertly advice as well of course;) Great job Sadie, Sophie and Sariah. Keep shaking em' hips!

    ReplyDelete