Not only is Dallas "The Greatest Husband Ever" but, he is also my Dearest Best Friend! We have been married almost eleven years...to this day he still makes my heart melt! I know that sounds cliche, but it is so true!
The other day the doorbell rang and to my surprise I had a package from ProFlowerers.com! Yes! Dallas ordered me Beautiful Autumn Peruvian Lilies with Chocolates! I was in Heaven! I love flowers and sentimental gestures of Love! Dallas knows I am a sentimental fool for stuff like this, not only does he send me flowers, but he expresses his love to me in so many other ways, that let me know I am His Queen!
I love you, Love!
You Are My World!
B
My message board of Love Notes!
How sweet! It was wonderful to witness this sweet gesture of appreciation and love. You and Dallas are a wonderful example of what you ought to expect in a marriage. Thanks Dallas. BJ you rightfully deserve every flower petal, you are a wonderful mother!
ReplyDelete"So this is love...mmmmm mmmmm" (Cinderella Love Song) ;)