Monday, September 20, 2010

Ballet & Tap

Sariah began ballet and tap two weeks ago and has loved every minute of it! She especially loves her ballet and tap shoes! She loves pointing her toes, standing on her toes (she was even told by her teacher she was standing too high on her toes), standing with her feet in a "V" like position and hearing the sound of her shoes tap against the hardwood floor. I think she is a natural. She is without a doubt the most beautiful four year old in her class. I hope she continues to enjoy dancing because I enjoy watching her excel.


She loves to stretch and point her little toes.

Sariah dances the first thirty minutes in her ballet shoes and then it is onto her tap shoes. Here she is jumping with her feet in and out along the red line.

Getting a good look at herself in the mirror. I love how her tag is hanging out. She looks so cute!

We look forward to her first performance in December.

4 comments:

  1. I CONCUR! Sariah is the most gorgeous gal out of the bunch. Its the sweetest thing to see her attempt to get on her toes. She after all learned from the best...uhhhh hmmm;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow soooo much fun going on at the gilmore's! Your girls r all beauties! Taylor and Tyler started tumbling and soccer and they love it. Isn't t it fun to watch them try new things. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun for a little girl. You are so lucky you've got three! She is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sariah,
    You are the prettiest ballet and tap dancer I have ever seen. It looks like you are having a lot of fun. I can't wait until you are able to do a performance like your sisters. Keep dancing and smiling. I love you.
    Love,
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete