
All I could hear was the sound of a slow and steady snip, snip, snip as Sariah and Ammon sat in the "Princess Tent." "Sariah!" I yelled as I sat on the sofa, no more than five feet away, typing on my laptop. "What are you doing?!" "I be a mermaid" was Sariah's simple reply. To which, I replied, "What!?" "You better not be playing with the scissor!"
The rest, as you probably can tell, is history! Sariah gave herself a new haircut! And yes she thinks she looks fabulous! She is the least bit phased, which I guess is a good thing.


For those who know Sariah's love for shoes, you will simply love what you are about to read! Yesterday, we went to a Boot Store in Elizabethtown to purchase Dallas a Stetson (Calvary Officers wear Steston's with their Dress Blues). While waiting for Dallas' Stetson we roamed the store and checked out the merchandise. I came across some children's boots, which were marked half off! Luckily they had Sariah's size and since our beloved daughter simply LOVES & ADORES SHOES I had her try on a pair, which she loved! The boots, by the way, were only twenty-five dollars! Sariah proudly proclaims she is now a "Cowgirl!"
Sariah you look beautiful with your new haircut! You are now a true mermaid princess. And I am so proud of you for loving shoes! A girl after my own heart. I absolutely love your boots and have wanted a pair of my own for a long time now! Your mommy and daddy love you so much, and I am so glad they got you those sweet boots. I can't wait to see you again and remeber your Auntie Chels- will always love to go shoe shopping with you. Love you Sariah always, Aunt Chelsea.
ReplyDeleteCute post and chels if I can remember correctly you had a nice size shoe collection!!!
ReplyDelete