Thursday, October 1, 2009

Big Changes-Reposted

Sorry. Blogging world I've been feeling not myself. All I have to type on my blessed blog is that my children are all on medication (flu and strep throat medication) and I am glad they are finally going to be heading on the road to recovery! As for myself, I am not on medication, but I am slowly getting through this flu.
Dallas was able to get all the additional schools he requested. We've decided to forgo all the schools, but one ARC (I think that is the right acronym). This school will carry us into December after which we will leave this blessed place and return home for Christmas! We are all way excited to spend time with family and head to Hawaii! Although Hawaii is just the beginning...we are just so ready to be settled.
On a special note Sadie lost another tooth! She received a visit from the Tooth Fairy and was covered in pixie dust! Sadie wrote a special note to the Tooth Fairy in which she asked "When is your birthday?" The Tooth Fairy replied, "December 2nd"??? Oh yeah, she received a whopping five dollar bill! How is that for Tooth Fairy money?




I had to post a new picture of Sadie and her missing tooth, the other picture was just too sad! She had the flu at the time and didn't feel well.

2 comments:

  1. Our darling Sadie is getting bigger and bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! Sadie is gorgeous. And I am so happy to now know the Tooth Fairy's birthday! I never knew that is was Dec. 2nd! That's so cool that you wrote her a letter. Tysho also loves when he gets a visit from Miss Tooth Fairy and has pixie dust all over his face! He goes to school that way and is very proud. Sadie you must be one good girl to rake in the big bucks! Love you Sadie. Love, Aunt Chels-

    ReplyDelete