Since he's my brother and all I'll just say "Lookin' Good Dallas and Proud of You." I'm glad that u two are so in love and BJ has no fears about telling everyone about your "Smokin' Hottness" :). Melissa is right on with her comment, and also Dallas made a comment about BJ in her rug dress as well. I just happened to be sitting too close and heard, "I wish it had velcro on the sides"....and I don't need to follow with the rest.
For Dallas it was B's famous "black dress", for B its Dallas's Army Service Uniform...hehehe!
ReplyDeleteSince he's my brother and all I'll just say "Lookin' Good Dallas and Proud of You."
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that u two are so in love and BJ has no fears about telling everyone about your "Smokin' Hottness" :). Melissa is right on with her comment, and also Dallas made a comment about BJ in her rug dress as well. I just happened to be sitting too close and heard, "I wish it had velcro on the sides"....and I don't need to follow with the rest.
Tysho said, I think you are cool Uncle Dallas and I like your hat n' stuff. love, Tysho.
ReplyDelete