I am seriously relieved to say the least! I am glad this phase is over and I am almost ready to begin another, which is the Army Reconnaissance Course. Basically this course entails additional field training.
The one thing that keeps my spirits up is knowing we will be with family again for the Holiday Season! It's been difficult being away from family. We've been here in Kentucky six months and long to see the red sandstone cliffs of Northern Arizona and Southern Utah.
Below are some of the activities the kids and I did to keep busy while Dallas was out in the field:
Saturday- Our Fall Walk





Monday- A Walk to the Post Office
The girls had fun running around on Brooks Field, which is in the Historical District of Fort Knox. Sariah made several attempts to do a summersault, it was way cute! The second picture is her with her bum in the air!


Tuesday-At the Park
Although, I have no pictures of Sadie and Sophie they were at the park as well. We went after school and played in the cool breeze for about forty-five minutes.

Thursday- Sariah Bakes a Cake
Sariah had so much fun adding the ingredients to the cake mix, although she did lick the egg yoke off of her fingers, the cake baked beautifully and was very yummy!


Cute, cute, cute, cute! There are just so many pictures to pick one to comment on. You have such darling children B and Dallas. I miss all of you dearly!
ReplyDeleteOh man I don't know how you and Dallas survive being apart that much! Especially how in love you two are! :) The pictures are adorable. Ammon in the swing is so cute! And Sariah with her face all marked up brings back so many memories. Love it. I want some of that cake Sariah. I can't believe how big Ammon is! I was cracking up at Sweet Sadie holding that monster boy! Ha. I just love those precious kids so much. We miss you all terribly and can't wait to be together again. Love, Chels-
ReplyDeleteHey B! Love the post! Ammom is growing fast and they are all such cuties!! We are planning to head back to K-town for Christmas! Hope to see you there and can't wait. Hang in there B, your a strong woman. Months from now you will look back and gain strength from it. The lord truly knows our weaknesses, but just remember we can overcome them with his help. love you bee and miss ya.
ReplyDeletetawn