We celebrated Sariah's 5th Birthday on September 5th (Labor Day Weekend). Sariah had a blast on her SPECIAL Day! We invited some of her friends over for cupcakes and rootbeer floats (the rootbeer floats were provided by our Dear Military Relations Missionary Couple the Websters). She was very happy with the gift Dallas and I purchased for her, a new bike! She rode her bike around the culdesac and up and down the street with her sisters that evening.
 |
| That is Dallas' sweet new jeep in the background in case you were wondering. |
Sariah's Birthday Dinner request...Pork Chops with Cream of Mushroom Gravy, Rice and Vegetables. She gobbled up every bit of it and I am grateful! She wanted EVERYONE to wear a Birthday Hat and was SO excited to blow out her birthday candles!
Because I am such an AWESOME Mother I made cupcakes for her to share with her class the following day at school. Sariah was very pleased with me! I am SO GLAD Sariah is part of our ETERNAL family, she brings so much excitement and is such a JOY! These past five years have been GREAT... I have been able to witness Sariah grow! She is a wonderful Ballet Dancer and is EXTEMEMELY RAMBUNCTIOUS, but that is what I love about her ...her abiltity to drive me crazy! We Love You Sweetheart!
No comments:
Post a Comment