Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Am Back

I hate to restart with this, it is probably the main reason I have not blogged for so long, but what happened has forever changed my views on being able to bear a child. The month of May was hard. I was pregnant with our fifth child, twelve weeks along to be exact, and then I miscarried. I was devestated. We had hoped for another child and were excited, but things turned out differently. I don't know if the heart ever started beating and often wonder. I had a D & C performed followed by a Spinal Blood Patch, but I will not go into that. Despite the heartache that was felt at the time and that is still felt this very moment I learned and have a greater appreciation for the Plan of Salvation and know even more so that Familes Can Be Together Forever.
But on a happy note, I have enjoyed reading everyones blog and I hope to be a better blogger because I have missed documenting so many important family events  these past six months.

Thanks Dallas, LaLa and Colby for giving me the extra boost I needed to restart!

2 comments:

  1. BJ--Thanks for sharing. I had been wondering if something had happened and have been thinking about you and your family for a while. You are strong and a great example to me and my family. Glad you are back and can't wait to see more pictures and to hear about your summer!--Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey B, my heart went out to you and your family, when chels informed me. I love ya tons and miss you dearly! I was overfilled with Joy knowing Dallas is now there with you and the kids! Your simply amazing! Isn't the gospel amazing! I see it and feel of your spirit every time you write, so yes, do continue to blog!! love ya!!


    much love,
    tawn

    ReplyDelete