Sunday, May 8, 2011

Students of the Month

Since I last blogged, well even before that to be exact, Sophie and Sadie have been chosen for Student of the month. Sophie was chosen for the month of Januray and Sadie for the month of May. Fortunately, my parents were here for Sophie's Student of the Month Assembly and I was able to capture it with these pictures.



Both girls have worked considerably hard and I am so proud of them! It is not easy being an "army brat"... that is for sure! They have been in three schools in the past two years, moved across the Country/Pacific Ocean, have had to make new friends, and work themselves back up to grade level while their Father is deployed! It has been TOUGH and I am so proud of them! They AMAZE me each and everyday!


To be Student of the Month the student must be: a self-directed learner, a community contributor, a complex thinker, a quality producer, and effective communicator and an effective and ethical user of technology. The student must also show mutual respect, be an attentive listener, share appreciations and appropiately practice the right to pass and the right to participate.

Way to go Sophie and Sadie!!

1 comment:

  1. BJ.... you are gorgeous. lookin good my lady. :)
    Oh and a huge congrats to those amazing, beautiful, and completely wonderful students of the month!
    I love you Sadie and Sophie!!! love, aunt Chels-

    ReplyDelete