Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Captain Awesome!!!

Well it is official...Dallas is now Captain Awesome!! I am so proud of his accomplishment! The children and I attented the ceremony, I was able to tear off Dallas' old rank as a 1LT and replace it with that of a CPT, which was then followed by a punch to the chest (Dallas' chest not mine)!
I think Dallas looks even HOTTER with his new rank! He is no longer a Plattoon Leader, but is now an XO (not really sure what that stands for, but he keeps track of the inventory for the troop). I love how Ammon is looking up to his Dad with his tongue sticking out.
Not only did I (attempt to) punch Dallas in the chest, but the children were also invited to do the same and they had a good laugh!

1 comment:

  1. Thanx B!! Ive been waiting forever to see what has been goin on with you guys. Good thing Dallas got rid of the Jar head look and went with a good taper. New rank, new hair cutt, new jeep still cant beat me and chels in his own card game. =) luv ya guys and thanx again B!

    ReplyDelete