
Last Thursday, I took Sadie and Sophie to the dentist office in Radcliff for a follow-up. Sadie was to have some sealant placed on her molars and Sophie was to have her right front tooth extracted due to an infection caused by her permanent tooth trying to come in. We arrived at the office fifteen minutes early and for some reason the receptionist forgot to schedule us into the computer the day of our previous visit. So, we waited around the office for an extra two hours to be seen. I was upset of course, but anyway we were seen eventually. Sadie's visit went pretty quick and then Sophie's followed. Sophie was a bit jittery. Surprisingly enough she cooperated with the dentist and kept her mouth open for what followed. She was so upset and I stood by helpless. I wanted to ease her pain, but there was nothing I could do, this procedure had to be done as painful as it was. Finally, we were done and out of the office. Sophie was a trooper and soon returned to her normal diet despite my constant concern. She is doing wonderful now and has even had a visit from the "Tooth Fairy!"
Oh my sweet Sophie. I'm so glad it's over. :( I love you to death and I am so proud of you for being so brave. You are rockin that missin' tooth smile! Forever gorgeous. I just love the last picture. I've got to have it! B.J. and Dallas you are so blessed with such incredibly gorgeous children. love, Chels-
ReplyDelete