Thursday, August 20, 2009

24.5 lbs and Counting


Ammon caught in the act while eating Doritos...thanks Dallas.

I took Sariah to the Doctor's Office for her physical examination, in the process I asked the nurse on duty if I could weigh Ammon. She politely said, "yes" and I placed Ammon on the scale. Ammon is sooo solid, which is why I was curious. The scale quickly flashed the numbers 24.5 lbs! Ammon is 9 and a 1/2 months and has now officially outgrown his infant car seat! Not only that, but a size 5 shoe comfortably fits his chubby and wide feet! Might I include his clothes need a little fixing!
On a very happy note... Ammon's four top teeth have FINALLY come through! He loves being able to eat solid food especially anything made from potatoes!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is one big boy! He's 24.5 lb of total cuteness and adorableness!

    ReplyDelete