Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sadie's Code of Conduct







Sadie posted these rules two days ago. They are very strict. I think she posted them because two of her siblings (Sophie and

Sariah) have a tendency to climb up onto her top bunk. My sister and I had a good laugh, the other night, as we read the rules!

I thought Dallas might enjoy reading them while he is away at training! This is what she wrote word for word:

Ruls on Sadie's bed.

1. don't breth on me
2. don't sleep close
3. don't pull covers
4. talk when I say
5. wake up when I say
6. be Quite
7. ask me if you can sleep in bed
8. when I tell you do it
9. I pick whow sleep where
10. I get the pelow
11. I have paper a pen and a book and tape
12. stop talking when I say
13. two pelows up here
14. don't tuch the feet
15. don't tuch the legs
16. don't tuch the holl body
17. Good night sleep tight
18. don't look on each other sides by ladier and wall
19. don't bring toys to sleep with only soft and comfy people


What a wonderful big sister Sadie is! I love her little code of conduct!
Love you Sadie,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment