Monday, March 9, 2009

My Heart is in Ft. Benning, GA

Today was Dallas' first day of BOLC II, but he's been gone for six days to be exact! I miss him so much! Watching him drive down the dusty road of my parent's house was quite difficult. Even more difficult was watching him on the highway a couple miles away! It may sound the same, but both were two totally different experiences! You see...Dallas binds our family together and without him I feel totally lost and alone! I can't wait for these next couple of weeks to pass by so, I can once again be with my best friend! We talked just last night and even today...I even get to ichat with him! I thought it was real sweet the other day when he mentioned this song and said it reminded him of and I! Sweet! I am so LUCKY!



This is our family enjoying a dinner with family and friends in Kayenta, AZ just before Dallas' big departure to Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment