A week ago, to this day, our family visited the Draper Temple Open House. It was such an exciting and spiritual experience as we took our children through the temple for the first time! Upon arriving Sophie whispered in my ear,"Mom, I can't wait to feel the spirit." While in the temple she whispered, "Mom, I feel the spirit and I know the church to be true!" I had to shed a tear! I want my children to feel the spirit and I also want for the them to know the church is true and to someday enter the temple for their own temple work. I pray that one day, Dallas and I will once again stand in the Holy Temple of our Lord with all of our four children!
Unfortunately, I was unable to take any pictures of the Temple outside. It would have been nice to post a picture of our family standing in front of the Temple.
No comments:
Post a Comment