Sunday, February 17, 2013

O Hallows Eve

 We continued our Halloween festivities with pumpkin carving. Dallas helped the kids prepare the pumpkins for carving, he was a real trooper and carved two pumpkins this year...unfortunately I did not get a picutre.
 There was a lot of pumpkin cleaning involved, once again we were fortunate enough to have four extra pumpkin cleaners.
 Sadie saved the pumpkin seeds from her pumpkin. She air dried them and then roasted them a day later with salt, they were pretty delicious.
 Sophie enjoyed pretending to devour the pumpkin interior, pretty funny! Well, I guess I should include Ammon and Sariah as well! They had just as much fun!

 Here is our Trick or Treating snapshot. Sadie was upset at the moment and didn't get her picture taken obviously, she dressed as Effie Trinket from the Hunger Games...costume was real cute! Sophie was an astronaut...adorable as well! Sariah was Belle from Beauty and the Beast...simply beautiful! Ammon was the Amazing Spiderman...dashing! Noah was a football and was carried by my HOT hubby the All Star Football Player! I didn't dress up...maybe I will be more festive this coming year.
                                                   Sophie is too cute!
                          Sariah is enjoying her Halloween loot!
When the kids got home from Trick or Treating they dumped out their loot across the kitchen table for us to examine and  began their trading process. Earlier in the week we also attended our annual Ward Trunk or Treat in Wahiawa, it was a blast! We had plenty of candy to distribute, but for some reason we parked in the wrong spot and only had two trick or treaters! The agony!

No comments:

Post a Comment