Monday, February 11, 2013

Jeff & Maren












We were able to attend Jeff and Maren's wedding in the Salt Lake City Temple, what a joyous occasion it was for my family, to see my brother sealed to his sweetheart for time and all eternity! I didn't think we were going to make it for this special occasion, but the stars aligned and a miracle proceeded. Heavenly Father knew my deepest desire, which was to be present for my siblings special ordinances in the temple (more on that later)...I am forever grateful!

Dear Jeff,

I am so proud of your worthiness to take your Maren to the temple to be sealed for time and all eternity.  What a special privilege it is to have this special ordinance performed and what an honor it is to be your sister! I have witnessed your growth from child to man, have been there to support you whenever and however I can and have enjoyed hearing your ever growing testimony...for this I thank you. I know you will make a wonderful husband and father! My wishes to your sweet Maren...so grateful she loves you so much!
Love BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment