Since Dallas blogged so beautifully on my birthday, about me, I too want to blog about him.
Dallas captured my heart that day at the playground behind the Primary School Housing in Kayenta, AZ. Having just returned from his mission in Southeast, Asia, I fell completely in love with him and jumped at the opportunity to be his girlfriend. We dated for three whole months, two of which were spent far apart...he was in Provo, UT attending BYU and I was home taking extension courses from CEU. Dallas faithfully drove the six hour commute about every weekend to be by my side before he proposed one October night by the front door of my parents home. Instantly I answered, "yes" and we were married three months later in the Mesa, AZ Temple for time and all eternity.
We've been married nine and a half years, have moved ten times, bought and sold a home, lived in three states and have parented three beautiful daughters and one blessed son! Dallas has grown immensely as a Father. He amazes me each day with his strength and wisdom. His willingness to do what the Lord would have him do is what draws me closer to him.
Dallas is a devoted father to our children, he selflessly places their needs and mine above his own. He means the world to our children and to me, he is my world! I love you.
Go Utes! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww. so sweet. two love birds.
ReplyDelete