Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sariah Turns 6


 Our "Sweetheart" turned six September 5th and as always she was extremely excited! She wore her Birthday shirt (Auntie LaLa had made for her two years ago), her Hello Kitty pin and Birthday crown. Sariah has brought us so much joy! She is seriously rambunctious, which is why we LOVE her so much! I met with her teacher for parent teacher conference and her teacher made a comment, which surprised me to no end. She said, "I have to lean close to hear what Sariah has to say because she whispers and is extremely quite during class." I had a good chuckle and told the teacher this was very unlike Sariah and she was TOTALLY the opposite at home and at play. For example, when she talks she talks sooo loud the veins in her throat pop out! I later said to Sariah, "I know why you talk so loud at home, it is because your so good at school that when you come home you are ready to burst!" Happy Birthday to our Sweetheart Sariah LaRue Gilmore!


1 comment:

  1. Loved the post! Major props for wearing the birthday girl shirt I made for you. I love you Sariah!

    ReplyDelete