Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kinlacheeny's Visit Oahu









My parents were able to visit with us the last week of June, it was a wonderful visit and we were able to take them to a few places on the island. The first being Makapu'u Lighthouse, which had breathtaking views of the east side of Oahu, Matsumoto's Shaved Ice, which is the BEST shaved ice on the island, the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet and Bellows Beach near Kaneohe. I am so grateful my parents and two siblings Spencer and Melissa were able to come visit with us, it means so much to us being so far away.
It has been a wonderful experience living here in Ohau, but paradise comes at a price and unfortunately for us that is our extended famliy. They spend a small fortune to come and visit with us and we are forever grateful!

1 comment:

  1. That trip was amazing! I sure did enjoy myself. New adventures were expierienced in the land of paradise. The pictures captivated such fond memories. I must admit, I like the one of Sadie! Sophie and I, that was one of the many waves that pounded us in the water. Haha! Thanks for sharing B. I love you Gilmore family. See you sooooooooooooooooon!

    ReplyDelete