Wednesday, August 29, 2012
1st Day of School-2012
School began on the island of Oahu July 30th... which was such a bummer! It felt like school had just ended and before you know it it was time to start back up! I wasn't ready to be back in the swing of things with a new baby and all, to be honest I felt completely overwhelmed with five children wanting me to care for their needs. It's been tough but I wouldn't change one thing!
The morning of July 30th was a bittersweet morning. I was so sorry to see Sadie leave for Wheeler Middle School on her bus that stops right behind our house. She is growing up too fast and I just wanna slow things down a bit! Along with her leaving I had my usual jitters in leaving the other two (Sophie and Sariah) at Hale Kula Elementary School...time sure does fly by!
They on the other hand had different feelings about school starting once more. Sophie was excited and ready to begin her new adventure as a 4th grader, Sariah felt the same and was eager to begin her 1st grade year in hopes of making more friends and Sadie was a little apprehensive about starting Middle School with the "big kids" as a 6th grader.
Here is to another year of HOMEWORK and EARLY MORNINGS! Gotta love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goodness gracious! Slow down Gilmore children, you are growing up way too fast for my liking! Auntie LaLa wishes you all the best of luck with this coming school year! It will be amazing! Keep your eyes peeled and ears wide open. :D I love you all.
ReplyDelete