We are SO excited to have another added to our family! Words CANNOT express how grateful we are for the health and growth of our little one. Experiencing a miscarriage REALLY hit me hard. I was in pain for quite sometime because, like all mothers, I had a special connection with the sweet spirit I carried and I longed for the baby to be in our family. I am filled with so much gratitude for my Heavenly Father who has eased my aching heart and blessed me with another. I know in time I WILL see my other child and that is the BEAUTY of the Gospel. The children and Dallas are as equally grateful for this experience...welcoming another into our family! They are overjoyed and anxious, which makes me happy!

Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Ammon is going to love being a big brother!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you as well!! You make having kids super easy ;) And plus, you and Dallas make beautiful kids!! I loved reading you posts, thanks again, for sharing, it edifies me and in many ways lifts my spirits knowing I am not alone in this wonderful thing we call Motherhood, cause at times it does feel like the whole weight of the world is on me!! luv you B!
ReplyDeletetawn