Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Part 1: A Gilmore Summer: 2010

The summer before Dallas embarked on his deployment to Iraq his ENTIRE family flew to the island of Oahu to visit, with the exception of Rocky and Chelsea who lived here as well! It was a HAPPY time and I am sorry to be blogging about it so late...my excuse...I had SO many emotions running through me with Dallas leaving that it was HARD to blog.
We had a WONDERFUL visit and as I look back on the many pictures my heart aches to be near FAMILY...WE MISS THEM SO MUCH!!! 
Here are some of the our Summer Highlights with the Gilmore Family:






A. Lincoln...I know Chelsea you are going to KILL me and perhaps Lincoln, but I had to include it, it was too adorable to pass up!
B. Grandpa & Grandma Gilmore giving all the grandchildren a warm embrace at the airport.
C. Kiana being beautiful at Turtle Beach
D. Frank & LaRue enjoying the sunset at Turtle Beach
E. Dallas & I sipping some pineapple juice at the Polynesian Cultural Center Luau...this is where Ammon gets his "crazy eyes!"
F. Wyatt & Alma being greeted by the kids at the airport.
G. Sariah age 3, at the PCC watching the boat parade.
H. Lenny Bear...not too sure if I spelled his name correctly, but you get the idea Rocky!




I. Frank & LaRue at the PCC Luau
J.Tysho & Sadie enjoying each others company at the PCC
K & L. This is our entourage! Eight Adults + Seven Grandchildren = 3 strollers (wish Wyatt & Alma where with us that day)
M. Colby, Dallas, Frank & Wyatt golfing at Kaneohe Marine Corps Golf Course
N. Wyatt, Colby, Kiana, Sophie & Tysho boogie boarding at Sharks Cove

1 comment:

  1. Man, those were some great memories! I'm gettin' homesick just remembering all those places. :) "Lenny Bear",that was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete