I am just as excited to see Dallas on the web camera, it's not everyday I get to see him and hear his voice, so this is a super big deal!
Ammon waits patiently for his turn to blow out the candles for Daddy! WE all blew! I think Ammon spit on the cake more than anything. Sariah lovingly picked out Daddy's cake and prepared it with the help of Mom. She added the ingredients, frosted the cake, added blue sprinkles and two candles! She was super excited and made sure I made it to the Commissary (Military Grocery Store) to buy what was needed.
In addition, to chatting and singing with Dad on his Birthday we enjoyed sending him a Birthday package, which he recieved a day before his Birthday! I so wish we could of all jumped inside the package! That would be so wonderful!
The girls being silly as usual! They are super excited!
Sophie enjoying her first bite of the Birthday cake and Ammon smiling in approval...I hope! We love you Dad and are So grateful for All that you do for our family and country! We look forward to your arrival home with much anticipation.*Thanks Auntie LaLa for taking such wonderful pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment