Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

To set off the Halloween festivities in the Dallas & BJ Home, we had the children wear their Halloween PJ's! The kids had fun posing for the camera in the "playroom". I love how you can see each of their personalities shine through in each picture. Crazy Kids!






Being that Halloween fell on a Sunday, we opted to participate in our ward's Trunk or Treat on Saturday (Wahiawa 2nd Ward). All three Wahiawa wards were in attendance and as to be expected there were an insane amount of children!

Sadie was Frankenstein's Bride...and yes I made her costume. Sophie was a ballerina. I made her tutu from scratch (minus the extra apparrel, which we purchased). Sariah was Snow White. She used Sophie's Disney costume. Ammon was a Fire Fighter (what else would we expect of the boy obsessed with Fire trucks?). To create his costume I simply applied tape to his raincoat and boots than added a Fire Fighter's Hat. TA-DUH!




What made our Saturday night even more perfect was being able to spend it with our three favorite cousins; Tysho, Lincoln, and MaeLee! We had a fun photo shoot in the cultural hall because our children are just so ADORABLE!




P.S.
The children had fun yelling to our neighbors as they walked by our house, "We have a lot of candy!" Since we live on an island, I started to panic and began buying Halloween candy back in September!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! I still cannot believe that you made these costumes from scratch, you are so creative B. Note to self, have B make my prospective children's costume. Ha Ha! Love you lots lovely lady;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun. All such cute kids! :)

    ReplyDelete