We are ready for the NeW ScHOoL YEaR! New school supplies, cute outfits, new teachers and a whole new year just waiting to be explored! I still get a lump in my throat, I doubt that will ever change.
Hey Sadie and Sophie, you two look great. I am very proud of you and I am excited that you started a new school year. You are both growing up so fast. I love you very much and I know this year you will both learn so much.
Babe--the girls are so lucky they have a mom that cares for them so much and makes sure they are ready for each day. Love you!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Sadie and Sophie, you two look great. I am very proud of you and I am excited that you started a new school year. You are both growing up so fast. I love you very much and I know this year you will both learn so much.
ReplyDeleteBabe--the girls are so lucky they have a mom that cares for them so much and makes sure they are ready for each day. Love you!