Friday, January 29, 2010

My New Canon EOS REBEL T1i

For our 10th Wedding Anniversary Dallas surprised me with my very own Canon EOS REBEL T1i digital camera!! A camera like this has been on my wish list for sometime! I am extremely grateful! I LOVE to take pictures of family and this will allow me to work wonders! Thanks Love!

Here are a couple of pictures I took MLK Day.




3 comments:

  1. Your new camera truly captivates the beauty of your kiddos B, GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing to see you all at the beautiful beach, have fun and we love you all . Love,
    Grandma Gilmore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures on the beach. It makes me miss Hawaii. It seems like everything is at a slower pace and one takes time to enjoy the beautiful creation our Heavenly Father made for us. I hope you enjoy your time there. Only a few people get the chance to live in such a beautiful place with so many people from all over the world. I loved the culture there! It kinda became a part of our family as I know it will be a part of your family too. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete