Sunday, July 26, 2009

M1-A1 Abrahms

Dallas started his Armor School Training on July 1st and has thus far enjoyed it immensely! He talks of nothing else...that brings me joy because I know he is enjoying his training. Just to be sure I got all the info. correct I had Dallas walk me through the pictures and such! We hope Tysho, Lincoln and Papa Gilmore enjoy.


Dallas sitting in the Drivers Hole. What a stud!

In the Tank Commanders Hatch.

An M1-A1 Abrahms going out to the field.
Sitting in the Gunner's Seat.

Looking through the Gunner's Sight.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! We were all "blown" away from these pics. How awesome. The boys loved it! How cool is their Uncle Dallas. We are proud of you little bro-. Love, Chels-

    To Uncle Dallas: You are so cool and your tanks have you been into a war with them? Or have you just done a practice? How is Ammon doing? Did you blow up a car or a diesel? Or maybe a house! love Tysho

    ReplyDelete