Sunday, July 26, 2009

Birthday Gifts from the Tano's

Sadie received several of her Birthday gifts through the mail, this included Sadie's gift from the Tano's. After two weeks of anticpation and several e-mails from Auntie Chelsea we finally received the gifts!


Sadie opening her first package. An "Easy Bake, Cake Decorating Kit", that included several cake decorating tips! We had fun decorating several cupcakes! A side note Sariah was a little jealous that she had nothing to open...she was fine!


Looks delicious Sadie!

Scrumpdilyumptious!! A work of art! I think she takes after Moi!

Sadie with her second package. The ever exciting "Bendaroos!" Sadie and Sophie had a blast creating, unfortunately I was unable to take any pictures!


Thank you so much Auntie Chelsea, Uncle Rocky, Tysho, Lincoln, and Sweet Lil' MaeLee! We Love You!

1 comment:

  1. OH! I loved this post, but it broke my heart to see Sariah's sad little face. Tell my sweet little niece that in a couple weeks we'll be sending her some gifts just like Sadie for her B-day. We love you Sadie! I'm glad u liked your gifts. And yes Sadie gets her cupcake decorating skills from her mom. I agree. Ur awesome B. love, Auntie Chels-

    ReplyDelete