
Saturday we took the kids to the Louisville, KY Zoo. Dallas and I were impressed with how clean and fun this zoo was, it included a tram, train, carousel, water park, and numerous playgrounds amongst all the wild animals who looked "happy" and well taken care of. I think we will be heading back shortly...we got a smokin' deal with Dallas being in the Army, so we were very happy indeed!
Here are the girls and I posing for a quick picture beside the giraffe exhibit.
Sadie wanted to know why the Komodo Dragon didn't have any wings and didn't breath fire!
Sadie, Sophie, and Sariah on the train.
Ammon and Dallas on the train.

Ammon did not enjoy the train ride as much as his siblings as you probably can tell, whenever the train entered a tunnel his body became tense.

I guess...Sariah was a little scared as well!

We brought the kids some extra clothes so they were able to play in the water, they enjoyed this so much! I think we were at the water park for about 30 minutes...we had to speed it up in order to fit everything else into our visit to the zoo.


Sweet Sadie standing in front of the gorilla image.
Sitting beside the hippo.
Fortunately, we were able to make it just in time to ride the carousel. This was the last highlight of our busy day at the zoo...well we did visit the gift shop where we bought each of the kids a stuffed animal! Overall our trip to the zoo was so much fun!

No comments:
New comments are not allowed.