Friday, February 20, 2009

The "G" Family

So, I decided to create this blog in order to keep in touch with family and friends. As of now...Dallas and I have been married for nine wonderful years! It's been awesome! I love being married to my best friend and eternal companion! We have four children; Sadie 7, Sophie 51/2, Sariah 2, and Ammon 3 months. We love them for their unique spirit and personality!

We currently live in Provo, UT. Dallas is a graduate of Brigham Young University and is an Officer in the Army, he is scheduled to resume his training in a couple of days. His Army career will take us to Kentucky and then Oahu, Hawaii were we will live for several years. Exciting and scary at the same time.

I spend my days doing what mother's do; cleaning the home, doing the laundry, preparing meals, chauffering the children (and sometimes husband) to and from school, helping the children with homework, and most importantly trying to be an example to those I love the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment