However, I am HONORED. I am so VERY PROUD of my Husband for his willingness to serve our country. It is a tough job, but it has brought numerous blessings and opportunities for our family. With each new move we embrace the culture, love the new Ward Members and gain a deeper love for our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. I know this is a choice calling we have and despite the hardship I am grateful.
We had quite the turnout for Dallas' short return. We caused a scene with all our posters and our family members who eagerly waited to embrace Dallas. It was great to have so much support and we were deeply humbled to have family surround us. But, when the time came...we simply wanted to be alone to enjoy our family time because family time, to us, is PRECIOUS.
Dallas was home for 16 days and then embarked back to Afghanistan. He officially returns in December. With each day that passes our family TRIES to continue and resume our daily task. It is difficult, but we try. We anticipate our next adventure shortly and are looking forward with faith because we know Heavenly Father will place us where we are needed.
As always, it was a pleasure to read your blog entry sis. I am grateful you were able to spent those precious 16 days with your sweetheart. Being married myself, now, I have a better understanding of the vitality of your spouse's presence. Continue forth as the strong mother, wife, daughter and sister you are. I love you very much.
ReplyDelete