Thursday, November 7, 2013

Halloween 2013

 Happy Halloween!
 Ammon the Vampire! He loved his costume and so did I (brand new from the thrift store for $7) Auntie Kiana did Ammon's makeup and styled his hair! 
 Sophie a student from Hogwarts! She wore my Gryffindor scarf and carried her Wand from Harry Potter World. She was the cutest Gryffindor Student from Hogwarts I did see. We bought her robe online and she was very excited to add to her Harry Potter collection!
 Sariah the Fairy! We bought the Fairy wings from the thrift store, I made the tutu and headpiece and Sariah put together the rest! She picked out the jewelry, wand, top, shoes, makeup and even froze the night of the trunk or treat…all in the name of fashion! She is our Fashionista and Dancer…can you tell?
 Sadie is Alice Cullen from Twilight. She has been reading the Twilight Series with the exception of Breaking Dawn, which I must "edit" before she continues her reading. This isn't a very good picture because it doesn't show Alice's choker (includes the Cullen Family crest), wig that depicts Alice's cute bob and an amazing black top, which Auntie Kiana gave Sadie.
Noah is Blue from Blue's Clues…he wore the costume for all but 5 minutes and that was enough! His costume was a hand-me-down from Sophie when she was Blue at age 2. Auntie Chelsea bought this costume as a gift to Sophie so many years ago.
 Ammon wore his Bumble Bee Costume, from two years ago, to school because he didn't want to ruin his awesome Vampire Costume.
Sophie and Sariah's school held their annual Halloween Parade around the Courthouse. Noah and I were lucky enough to walk with them and enjoy all the cute and wonderful costumes. Personally, I think my children were the CUTEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment