Friday, June 14, 2013

Dallas

It is hard being a husband, father of five children and a Captain in the U.S Army simply because each demands it's own attention and dedication. With that being said, it is hard to not feel that you are constantly juggling your efforts in different directions and feeling overwhelmed at the situation. I don't make it any easier, but rest assured that your efforts are noted and I love you for ALL that you do for our family of seven. 
The kids, Layla and I look forward to our family moments...moments when you are at your silliest. These are the times we look back on and remember and cherish.
We love your creative movie nights. Old movie flicks or the current new show at home or at the drive-in movie theatre...you make it the best as we indulge in the moment over popcorn and fast food!
You live in the moment and enjoy the children when I am too stressed to notice after a long day of whinning and crying. And to top it off you offer to prepare dinner whether it be store bought or cooked by you.
These are but a few of the reasons We Love You So Very Much, You Mean the World to Our Family and Our World Revolves Around YOU! We love you Father of The Gilmore Bunch! With all our hearts from the moon and back and to infinity! 
Love B

No comments:

Post a Comment