Sunday, May 20, 2012

Oh Baby!

This is me, pregnant and ready to burst! While I am thrilled for Baby #5 to join our family I am in complete discomfort....bursting out of my maternity clothes and experiencing too many sleepless nights. I know these discomforts will pass and I look forward to that moment in time! So, family and friends here are the ONLY two pictures I probably will EVER post of me and my baby bump! ENJOY.


Laie, HI Temple 2012

Don't get me wrong...I am SO HAPPY for my baby and his health!!! Just wish I would go into labor already!! Two more weeks till "D Day"...cross your fingers that this baby comes in time and doesn't come a week late like Sophie or on my birthday June 4th because my due date just so happens to be June 3rd.

3 comments:

  1. BJ, you are gorgeous!! Also, it looks like you got your wish! Congrats on your beautiful baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BJ! You are so crazy beautiful! Love you!!!! So happy Baby Noah has arrived. Luv, Chels-

    ReplyDelete