Sunday, January 15, 2012

D & B's 12th Wedding Anniversary

Dear Dallas,
Happy Anniversary! As we slept in for church and then hastily dressed our children in their Sunday clothes I thought about the morning you and I were sealed, for time and all eternity, in the Mesa, Arizona Temple. Such a sweet memory! We were so young and had no idea what the Lord had in store for our newly formed family!
Over the years...especially this past year we have grown closer and our love has been strengthened immensely! Mid year you returned home to me and once again I became complete! You are a "Choice Husband" and I am grateful for the many sacrifices you make on my behalf and our family of six!
This year as we have set new goals for ourselves and family there is much to look forward to! The birth of our fifth child and possibly our move back to the mainland before the year is completed. I look ahead with much anticipation because with you I am at ease.
I love you dearly! You are my one and only true best friend!
Love B

1 comment: