Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Born To Be Wild!

Dallas and Ammon were both in desperate need of a haircut, so Dallas got to it. He enjoyed cutting Ammon's hair and Ammon enjoyed smiling for the camera! I love the way these two interact!


Dallas and Ammon before the haircut. Ammon couldn't stop smiling for the camera.



Dallas and Ammon with their mohawks! I think both look adorable! Ammon has the perfect hair for a mohawk.



The boy's with their shaved heads! I miss Dallas' curls and Ammon's straight hair! I love them both very much!

2 comments:

  1. Okay so now I have a new favorite picture of all time. That photo of Dallas and Ammon BEFORE their haircuts is priceless. As for the Mohawks and after haircuts...Hahahahahaha! I was like no Dallas you didn't buzz his cute little head! But so cute. :) Love it B. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ammon is absolutley DARLING! I love his smile!:)

    ReplyDelete